samedi 12 juillet 2008

Just a thought, deep in my heart: Mai 2008

Then

For all the madness I’ve abandoned myself to,
For all these times of sick and wicked idleness,
For all the weaknesses for which I had to pay my due,
For all those, my soul knew and merited loneliness,

I have been afraid of showing myself to you,
I have refused myself the greatest tenderness,
I have stayed hidden, sadly satisfied of the blue,
But I have vainly chased away for too long your likeness,

Now

Coming out of the dark, sensing my soul’s renew,
Coming out of my old self, craving for your bless,
If only your tongue could taste my tears’ dew,
If only your gaze could feel my heart’s nest,

Hope

Come to me and be sheltered, close to my view,
Try me for I crave to support and feed your happiness,
Trust me on my life, to you, I’m ever bonded to be true,
Ask me for my thoughts and you’ll reap my heartedness.

Arthur Billette

Aucun commentaire:

 
Site Meter